Wednesday, May 27, 2015
SAN FRANCISCO (GaeaTimes.com)- The T Mobile fans have reasons to get excited about.
SAN FRANCISCO (GaeaTimes.com)- Nestle's Coffee Mate is surely very popular among the caffeine addicts as is evident from the overwhelming response given to an online freebie campaign offered by the company.
MOUNTAIN VALLEY (GaeaTimes.com)- Internet search giant Google has announced a major reshuffle in the top portfolio of the company and its CEO Eric Schmidt is going to step down from his post.
LOS ANGELES, (GaeaTimes.com)- On Sunday, DuPont, a U.S.
MUMBAI, INDIA (GaeaTimes.com)- Maruti Suzuki is all set to launch yet another cool and luxurious sedan in the Indian Market, called Maruti Suzuki Kizashi.
This news is a bit late but it should come as a welcome to those of you who missed.
NEW YORK (GaeaTimes.com) -- The former Port Authority building located at New York's 111 Eighth Avenue.
BHUBANESWAR - The movement against South Korean steel major POSCO's $12 billion project in Orissa's Jagatsinghpur district got a boost with leaders of various political parties Tuesday announcing their support to the agitation led by the people likely to be displaced.
MUMBAI - A benchmark index for Indian equities markets surged 623 points Tuesday, a day after the presentation of the budget for 2011-12, as investor sentiment was particularly boosted by the steps to attract foreign investors, including overseas funds and mutual funds.
NEW DELHI - Industry lobby Confederation of Indian Industry (CII) Tuesday welcomed the classification of cold chain (storage) and fertiliser industry as agriculture infrastructure in the federal budget 2011-12 presented by Finance Minister Pranab Mukherjee Monday.
BANGALORE - Bosch India Ltd posted Rs.859 crore profit for calendar year 2010, registering a strong 45 percent year-on-year (YoY) growth over 2009, the Indian subsidiary of the global German automotive major said Tuesday.
NEW DELHI - A total of 286 projects in various sectors, including construction projects, are awaiting environmental clearance, Environment Minister Jairam Ramesh told parliament Tuesday.
- Hero Honda’s February sales up 23 percent
- Some states against FDI in multi-brand retail: Montek
- Indian automobile sector’s February sales soar (Roundup)
- Day after budget people wonder if they are really better off
- Kerala IT team to visit global infotech fair
- Singhvi withdraws himself from JPC
- Micra drives up Nissan sales
The results of the RBI Repo (Additional)/ Reverse Repo auction held today is as under: Amount (face value in ` crore) Item 3 days Reverse Repo Auction (Sale of securities by RBI) 3 days Repo Auction (Purchase of securities by RBI) 7.50% Fixed Rate 8.50% Fixed Rare 1.
The Reserve Bank of India has imposed a monetary penalty of `5.00 lakh (Rupees five lakh only) on Janatha Seva Co-operative Bank Ltd., Bangalore, in exercise of powers vested in it under the provisions of Section 47(A)(1)(b) read with Section 46(4) of the Banking Regulation Act, 1949 (As applicable to Co-operative Societies), for violation of Reserve Bank of India's instructions on Know Your Customers (KYC) norms and Anti Money Laundering (AML) guidelines.
The Reserve Bank of India has announced the auction of 182-day Government of India Treasury Bills for notified amount of ` 4,000 crore.
Eleven State Governments announce Auction of State Development Loans 2021 for ` 9090.000 crore on December 20, 2011The following Eleven State Governments have announced the sale of their 10-year State Development Loans (SDLs) for an aggregate amount of `9090.000 crore (face value) through yield based auction using multiple price auction method.
- 91-day Treasury Bills auction: ` 4,000 crore under regular auction
- Reserve Bank of India Bulletin Weekly Statistical Supplement Extract
- Foreign Exchange Turnover Data
- Working Group to enhance secondary market liquidity in G-Sec and Interest Rate Derivatives Markets
- RBI Reference Rate for US $ and Euro
- Mid Quarter Monetary Policy Review: December 2011
- Money Market Operations as on December 15, 2011
- Additional Repo Operations under LAF
The unique itches of an Entrepreneur, Independent Professional and Small Business owners, problems so specific to his business only he will understand and appreciate - the growing pains coupled with wearing too many crucial hats at the same time, how to provide top-notch customer service with few or even zero staff, how to respond rapidly to inbound leads and increase conversion, how to ensure not a single communication, be it through Phone call, SMS or Email, remains unresponded, how to manage your day better and more efficiently and be constantly aware of the financial health and progress of your business.
Keeping in view the developments in the foreign exchange market, it has been decided to implement the following measures with immediate effect until further review.
The Reserve Bank releases provisional aggregate monthly data on India's international trade in services with a lag of 45 days.
(Amount in ` crore, Rate in per cent) MONEY MARKETS @ Volume Wtd.Avg.Rate Range (One Leg) A.
Date of Auction : December 14, 2011 I.
- 91-Days Treasury Bills : Auction Result
- Professor Maurice Obstfeld, University of California, Berkeley, delivered the 12th L. K. Jha Memorial Lecture on 'Gross Financial Flows, Global Imbalances, and Crises'
- Reserve Money for the week ended December 09, 2011 and Money Supply for the fortnight ended December 02, 2011
- Scheduled Banks’ Statement of Position in India as on Friday, December 02, 2011
- Money Market Operations as on December 13, 2011
- RBI delegates Compounding Powers under FEMA to its Regional Offices
- Result of Auction of 10-year State Development Loans, 2021 - Punjab Government
DELHI, INDIA (GaeaTimes.com)- Maruti Suzuki which is the undisputed leader in the compact car segment in India is leaving no stones unturned for grabbing a larger pie of the luxury sedan sedan market.