CHANDIGARH - Giving relief to the rice millers of the state, the Punjab government Saturday decided to abolish VAT (value added tax) on rice bran and husk.
NEW DELHI - Union Minister for Commerce and Industry Anand Sharma will inaugurate the 30th edition of India International Trade Fair (IITF) in the national capital on Sunday at the Pragati Maidan.
RAIPUR - The 1,500-km proposed Liquefied Petroleum Gas (LPG) pipeline from Gujarat's Surat city to Orissa's port city Paradip would pass through four districts of Chhattisgarh, a state government statement said Saturday.
NEW DELHI - Telecom services major Reliance Communications (RCom), part of the Anil Dhirubhai Ambani Group (ADAG), Saturday reported a 78 percent rise in its net profits for the second quarter ended Sep 30 at Rs.446 crore ($99 million) over the previous sequential quarter.
- Modi woos Tamil Nadu investors
- Entropia Universe’s $335K Deal
- Reliance Capital net profit dips 28 percent
- Reserve Bank of India concerned over sharp decline in factory output growth
- Indian industries awarded innovation awards
- Coal India in talks with US companies to acquire mines
- Sensex falls 848 points over weak industry data, global worries (Weekly Market Review)
- 151-km corridor to come up in Haryana
- Kerala to revise staff salaries by April
- Kochi airport plans expansion with rise in profits
- Magma Fincorp to offer Rs.246-cr retail loans in Karnataka
- Cheaper Indian goods in Canadian market after free trade deal
- Black Friday 2010 Sales Bonanza