KOLKATA - Kolkata-based Paharpur Cooling Towers Limited, with a turnover exceeding Rs.1,000 crore, has formed a special purpose vehicle (SPV) with a Mauritius-based private equity fund Pragnya Fund-I to execute real estate projects.
CHANDIGARH - Faced with a big backlog in supply of LPG cylinders in Punjab, Indian Oil Corporation, which supplies cylinders under the brand name Indane, has asked its distributors across the state to remain open even on Sundays and holidays to clear the backlog.
KOLKATA - CeMAT India, the international trade fair for materials handling and logistics, will be held in Mumbai Dec 15-18.
MANALI - Twenty motorcyclists from four cities, jointly covering a distance of 24,000 km over the next 30 days, hope to promote safe riding practices in India, an official said here Wednesday.
NEW DELHI - Even as ties between India and Pakistan remain frosty, India Wednesday told a visiting 12-member Pakistani trade delegation that Islamabad should grant New Delhi Most Favoured Nation (MFN) status and called for a five-fold increase in bilateral trade.
- Haryana to get Mobile Number Portability
- Pakistani business delegation for boosting trade with India
- Mirah group acquires one-third stake in Mad over Donuts
- Top bank officers nabbed for housing finance scam
- Second Liquidity Adjustment Facility : Auction Results
- Monaco promotes itself as destination for upper middle-class India
- Jairam not to block BALCO’s Chhattisgarh project
- Punj Lloyd bags three contracts worth Rs.1,595 cr
- Housing scam pulls down Sensex (Roundup)
- ADB signs JV to develop renewable energy in India
- Idea hopes to draw numbers from portability regime
- Record power generation at Himachal project
- Nitish Kumar shows development matters in Bihar too
- CII releases India-Arab trade manual
- India’s JSW buys Canadian coal company
- 91 day Treasury Bills : Auction Result
- 182 day Treasury Bills : Auction Result
- Sensex closes 279 points lower
- William’s wedding will cost economy six bn pounds
- Reserve Bank of India Launches Business Outlook Survey
- Orissa handloom weavers demand ban on cotton exports
- RBI Reference Rate for US $ and Euro
- JSW buys Canadian coal company
- America’s revival will take years: Fed Reserve
- Liquidity Adjustment Facility : Auction Results
- GM revival touted by Obama as bailout success