BHOPAL - Madhya Pradesh will unveil soon a new biotech policy to help farmers grow medicinal and aromatic plants to earn more money, Horticulture and Food Processing Minister Kailash Vijayavargiya announced Monday.
LONDON - World heritage sites like the Pyramids, the Taj Mahal and even Venice could soon become the exclusive playgrounds of the rich and famous, a report says.
BANGALORE - Indian IT bellwether Wipro Technologies late Monday said it has opened a new development centre in Hungarian capital Budapest to expand its presence in central and eastern Europe.
CHENNAI - Top level changes have been announced in the Pune-based life insurer Bajaj Allianz Life Insurance Company. The changes will come into effect from February 2011.
NEW DELHI - Prime Minister Manmohan Singh will Tuesday launch investors' education websites in 12 Indian languages, including Hindi, on the ocacsion of the India Corporate Week 2010.
- Indian IT firm Ramco enters Bangladesh market
- India hopes China will resolve stapled visas, will pitch for UN seat (Second Lead)
- Sino-Pak trade could exceed 2015 target: Envoy
- Ashok Leyland bags Rs.125 crore order
- United Stock Exchange Goes Operational Today
- Probe panel on telecom licences to give report in four weeks
- Punjab National Bank buys Kazakhstan bank stake
- Industry chamber observes UN anti-graft day
- Infosys wins knowledge enterprise award
- Second Liquidity Adjustment Facility : Auction Results
- 385 development projects delayed in northeast
- BJP workers held for protest over coal, released
- RBI Announces OMO Purchase of Government Securities for `12,000 crore on December 15, 2010
- Nissan Motor to ramp up distribution
- 700 oil-based power transformers in Delhi to be replaced
- Sensex rebounds, closes 183 points higher (Roundup)
- Reliance Communication launches 3G services in four cities
- Paras Pharma to be Acquired by Reckitt Benckiser
- Beijing overtakes Heathrow as world’s second busiest airport
- Some 400 Chinese business leaders accompanying Wen to India
- Money Market Operations as on December 11, 2010
- China to cash in on British royal wedding
- Reckitt Benckiser to acquire Paras Pharma for $728 mn
- Sensex rebounds, close 176 points higher (Second Lead)
- China allays India’s concerns over trade deficit
- Liquidity Adjustment Facility : Auction Results
- Helicopter services in Manipur soon for better communication
- Sensex slips into the red
- RBI Reference Rate for US $ and Euro