DAMASCUS - People in Syria can now roll the dice at the country's only casino, which recently opened its doors in a gamble of its own - to test the limits in this largely conservative society.
MUMBAI - Kicking off the new trading year on a positive note, a benchmark index of Indian equities Monday rose in morning trade.
YANGON - Min Min yawned as he gazed at the compound of his second-hand cars dealership in Yangon.
Dubai, Jan 2 (IANS/WAM) Emirates Sunday launched its second Airbus A-380 daily service to Saudi Arabia for business and leisure travellers.
- Inflation rate a matter of concern: Pranab
- BJP attacks Congress, Mukherjee over remarks on PM’s PAC offer
- India plans power lines via Bangladesh
- RBI launches survey to gauge industry growth outlook
- CII proposes bio-diesel price hike
- Assocham proposes national poll fund for parties
- CPI-M leader stuns party over GM crops