ACCRA - The west African nation of Ghana is concerned about the imbalance in its trade with India and is hoping to gain duty-free access to the Indian market to improve the situation, say trade officials here.
BANGALORE - The attrition rate at India's IT bellwether Infosys Technologies Ltd shot up during the October-December third quarter of fiscal 2010-11 on annualised basis, with more employees leaving than it hired.
NEW DELHI - The government may announce some measures that could bring down food inflation further, official sources indicated Thursday, a day after Finance Minister Pranab Mukherjee met Agriculture Minister Sharad Pawar and other senior government officials to finalise action on the issue.
The Reserve Bank of India’s Reference Rate for the US dollar is ` 45.13 and the Reference Rate for Euro is ` 59.10 on January 13, 2011. The corresponding rates for the previous day (January 12, 2011) were ` 45.16 and ` 58.68 respectively. Based on the Reference Rate for US dollar and middle rates of the cross currency quotes at 12 noon, the exchange rates of GBP and Japanese Yen against the Rupee are:
NEW DELHI - Onions may sell for as low as Rs.5 per kg fom next week with the market set to be flooded with a new harvest, the Azadpur wholesale vegetable traders association here said Thursday.
- Infosys again ups fiscal guidance on double digit growth (Second Lead)
- India’s food inflation slips, breather for government
- Liquidity Adjustment Facility : Auction Results
- Amid rising prices, cheerless harvest festival in Karnataka (Letter from Bangalore)
- Bullet train rides in China pinch travellers
- South Korean central bank announces surprise rate hike
- Argentina facing scarcity of paper money