Washington, Jan 23 (IANS/EFE) The US has said it has placed no restrictions on mail from Cuba, after Havana announced it was stopping deliveries to America after mail sent through airlines of other countries were sent back to Cuba.
CHENNAI - The Rs.800 crore, 3,000 MW steam turbine and generator project of Toshiba JSW Turbine and Generator Pvt. Ltd. coming up here is expected to start production in July this year, a top company official said Saturday.
GANDHINAGAR - Gujarat chief minister Narendra Modi Saturday inaugurated a 1 MW solar power plant here, commissioned in a record 105 days at a cost of Rs.15 crore.
CHENNAI - India and Japan are moving closer towards concluding a Comprehensive Economic Partnership Agreement (CEPA) and Japanese companies are interested investing in rare earth mining, infrastructure development projects in India, a Japanese minister said Saturday.
LONDON - Hundreds of BBC employees are all set to receive pink slips, for the news broadcasting organisation is going to slash hundreds of online jobs as part of swingeing cuts which will halve the size of its website operations.
- Cotton exports will not exceed 55 lakh bales: Maran
- Ashok Leyland Q3 net profit down 59 percent
- Goa trade forum seeks action against drugs trade, prostitution
- Facebook raises $1.5 bn; Goldman funds limited
- SBI net profit rises 14 percent at Rs.2,828 crore
- Big Bazaar Bonanza For Buyers
- Metro services to be affected by Republic Day rehearsal
- Orissa holds up permission to operate 23 mines
- India’s forex reserves rise $3.4 billion
- Now, pre-paid cards for fresh vegetables
- Catwalk for dogs and pets for comfort at this fair!
- Citi’s Pandit gets a big raise: from $1 to $1.75 million
- Sensex snaps two-week losses; ends 147 points up (Weekly market review)
- Vegemite In New Form
- India, Indonesia to sign 34 MoUs during Yudhoyono visit
- Wipro overhauls management, makes 10 percent more profit
- Obama showcases GE’s Samalkot deal to say he’s creating jobs
- BlackBerry begins porn ban in Indonesia