NEW DELHI - Several Finnish companies are keen to form joint ventures with Indian firms to expand their operations in the country and promote the use of clean technology, the Nordic nation's Environment Minister Paula Lehtomaki said Thursday.
LONDON - Media baron Rupert Murdoch's News Corporation Thursday launched a next generation digital newspaper for iPad tablet computer, beginning a new era in the rapidly-advancing mass communication system.
NEW DELHI - The condition of soil in India is deteriorating at a rapid pace and needs urgent attention to prevent further damage, said Greenpeace Thursday, urging the government to establish a National Ecological Fertilisation Mission to provide subsidies for ecological fertilisers.
KOLKATA - The Tata Housing Development Company Ltd and its subsidiary Smart Value Homes are developing housing projects comprising 50 million sq ft area in nine cities across India at an investment of about Rs.30,000 crore, a top company executive said Thursday.
The Reserve Bank of India will shortly put into circulation coins of ` 5 with the theme "C. SUBRAMANIAM BIRTH CENTENARY".
- RBI revises Internal Control Guidelines for Forex Business
- Sensex closes 358 points higher, global bourses cautious (Roundup)
- RBI releases Monsoon 2010 Issue of its Occasional Papers
- Sensex closes 358 points higher (Second Lead)
- Food inflation soars yet again
- Results of Underwriting Auctions
- Food inflation shoots up again
- Nepal parliament orders casinos to quit Kathmandu
- RBI Reference Rate for US $ and Euro
- Liquidity Adjustment Facility : Auction Results
- Maruti Kizashi Unveiled In India
- Sensex soars, broader markets gain
- India’s ICT exports rise by 244 percent in 2009
- Google opens online store for Android users
- Global aviation traffic up 8.2 percent: IATA