PARIS - Toyota Europe's chief says sales have rebounded from a slump following massive recalls that tainted the automaker's reputation for quality.
LONDON - The mangled remains of a bomb-ravaged car that illustrates life in Iraq is going on display at a London museum.
SHANGHAI - Chinese manufacturing growth improved and auto sales rebounded in August, suggesting the world's second-biggest economy may not be slowing as quickly as feared.
NEW YORK - Stocks fluctuated Friday after a mixed batch of readings on consumer spending contributed to a muddled picture of the economy.
SALES REV UP: Every major automaker except Ford and Daimler said U.S.
- Nissan to unveil Rogue crossover
- Group to show car that can be driven by the blind
- Auto loan payments show sharp improvement in 1Q
- Rich Chinese driving growth of luxury auto market
- Flash, and some nods to recession, at NY auto show
- Toyota executive sees US March sales rising 40 pct
- Toyota sales rise 40 pct in March on incentives
- Saab left with just 500 cars on sale in US
- Audi A1 steals VW show ahead of Geneva expo
- Geneva Auto Show: Industry faces tough road
- Revamped brands are key to Chrysler turnaround
- Subaru comes off big 2009, updates Forester
- GM says Saab decision due later this month or Feb.
- Lincoln's MKX crossover takes aim at Audi, Lexus
- Pelosi, LaHood laud US investment in autos
- Finally, US automakers start to see improvement
- Vital signs improving for Detroit's automakers
- Few show up for protest at Detroit auto show
- 'Government Motors' protest at Detroit auto show
- Chrysler may rehire workers if sales forecasts met
- GM may reopen some factories to meet higher demand
- Transportation boss lauds US investment in autos
- Ford unveils 2012 Focus, designed as 'world car'
- GMC unveils urban truck concept in Detroit
- Lutz: GM should be 'solidly profitable' down road
- Ford looks smart, brings new Focus to Detroit show
- Comments from Ford Chairman Bill Ford, CEO Mulally
- Chevrolet hints at styling for new Aveo
- Hyundai unveils redesigned Tucson at LA Auto Show
- Magazine names Audi A3 TDI 'Green Car of the Year'
- New Kia Sorento trades SUV mold for crossover look
- Mazda2 makes North American debut at LA Auto Show
- Toyota unveils new Sienna minivan at LA Auto Show
- Hyundai unveils new Sonata, hopes for sales gains
- Chevy Volt to go on sale in California