NEW DELHI/CHENNAI - The Indian automobile industry Tuesday reported good sales numbers for the month of February, prompted by a growing economy, increasing disposable incomes and low interest rates.
CHENNAI - The Indian subsidiary of Japanese auto major Nissan recorded sales of 2,081 units in February, up from 44 units in the corresponding period last year, thanks mainly to its Micra model.
CHENNAI - Indian automobile major Tata Motors Ltd logged 12 percent sales growth in February over the same period last year while its small car wonder Nano logged 101 percent growth.
CHENNAI - The Indian subsidiary of American auto major Ford recorded a 188 percent sales growth in February over the corresponding period in 2010, mainly driven by Figo, its compact car model, according to a company official.
CHENNAI - Two- and three-wheeler maker TVS Motor Company Ltd closed February with 24 percent sales growth over the corresponding period the previous year.
- Nothing new for insurance sector: Experts
- Indian mutual funds welcome nod for foreign investors
- For automobile industry, budget is in neutral gear
- Tamil Nadu gives tax incentives to 10 investors
- Tamil Nadu gets new trains, integrated suburban network
- Indian space agency postpones remote sensing satellite’s launch
- Uruguay explores cooperation in wind power sector
- Rane TRW Steering launches power steering fluid
- TVS Automobile chalks out aggressive expansion plans
- Ashok Leyland, German partner to develop defence systems
- Aircel targets 2G client base for 3G service
- Rocket failure: Russian, Indian scientists differ on cause
- Tamil Nadu’s three new SEZs eye Rs.3,400 crore investments
- Sun TV denies rumours of top level changes
- Daimler to label India trucks BharatBenz, unveils new logo
- Reliance Mutual open to silver, platinum funds
- Hinduja Foundries to reduce workforce
- Sanmina SCI worker’s strike enters second day
- Workers of India unit of US-based firm on strike
- Marg Limited to finalise restructure plan soon
- General Motors targets 40 percent volume growth in 2011
- Insurance regulator bracing for spat with judiciary
- Now insurance on funeral expenses, job losses
- India to finalise scheme for infrastructure funds
- Apollo Tyres mulls plants in east Europe, third quarter net down
- Kalaignar TV says Cineyug loan not linked to 2G spectrum
- Aqua business opportunities on display at Chennai
- Tamil Nadu assembly adjourned sine die
- Country’s second-largest paper maker pushes growth
- Draft norms for merger of non-life insurers announced
- Garware Motors hopes to sell 2,000 super bikes
- Schwing Stetter to launch high capacity concrete pumps
- Tamil Nadu expects 10 percent growth in 2010-11
- Jayalalithaa blames government on closed dyeing units
- Revenue surplus interim budget for Tamil Nadu