GENEVA - Danish telecoms company TDC says it will sell its Swiss subsidiary Sunrise to the British private equity group CVC Capital Partners for 3.3 billion Swiss francs ($3.24 billion).
BEIJING - Senior U.S. and Chinese officials met Monday to steady relations upset by disputes over currency, trade and military affairs despite calls for a tougher line on Chinese economic policies that some say are contributing to American unemployment.
COPENHAGEN, Denmark - Two Danish space enthusiasts have failed in their first attempt to send up a privately built rocket into space.
NEW YORK - Preppy retailer Abercrombie & Fitch Co.
- Carlsberg Q2 profit rises 36 pct, upgrades outlook
- Novo Nordisk Q2 profit rises 19 percent
- Tour winner Contador signs with Saxo Bank team
- Morningstar to buy out Danish unit for $15.2M
- Royal wedding triggers monarchy debate in Sweden
- Danish shipper sells UK supermarket unit to Asda
- Abercrombie & Fitch loses less in 1Q as sales rise
- Abercrombie & Fitch loses money in 1Q, sales rise
- Shipping group A.P. Moller-Maersk posts Q1 profit
- Novo Nordisk Q1 profit up 23 pct, lifts outlook
- A glance at flight disruptions due to volcanic ash
- One volcano's ash humbles a mobile modern world
- Lunch-only beer policy prompts Carlsberg strike
- Winners in 2010 World Championship Cheese Contest
- China PM defends assertive trade, foreign policy
- Obama delays Asia trip to deal with health care
- Lego profits grow 63 pct despite stagnant market
- Shipper A.P. Moller-Maersk posts annual loss
- Carlsberg Q4 profits more than triple
- SAS to raise cash, cut 700 jobs after Q4 loss
- To cool global meltdown, G7 heads deep into Arctic
- Earnings Preview: Reynolds American Inc.
- Altria 4Q profit rises on smokeless tobacco
- Key events during Obama's first year in office
- Taiwan, Tibet, and trade loom over U.S.-China ties
- Ecuador minister resigns over Amazon oil project
- Danish cycling team gets new sponsor in SunGard
- EU probes Danish drug maker for generic drug delay
- Dealmaking is life blood of health care bill
- Obama resists as liberals attack health care bill
- UN Climate talks: US, China edge toward each other
- Clinton: US would help raise billions on climate
- NASA, Google offer more precise emissions tracking
- UN climate negotiators look to US for fresh ideas
- Experts? In global discourse, loud prevails