SAN FRANCISCO (GaeaTimes.com)- Nestle's Coffee Mate is surely very popular among the caffeine addicts as is evident from the overwhelming response given to an online freebie campaign offered by the company.
BHOPAL - Social networking websites like Facebook and Twitter will also used to make people aware of the importance of Census 2011, an official said Friday.
SAN FRANCISCO - Facebook raised $1.5 billion in funding, but has limited the financing by investment giant Goldman Sachs to $1 billion, the social networking company announced Friday.
MOUNTAIN VALLEY (GaeaTimes.com)- Internet search giant Google has announced a major reshuffle in the top portfolio of the company and its CEO Eric Schmidt is going to step down from his post.
TORONTO - With 2011 set to become the year of the tablet with 55 million units expected to be sold, BlackBerry maker Research In Motion (RIM) has joined hands with Sprint Nextel Corp.
- LinkedIn eyes public stock offering in first quarter
- MCD joins Facebook
- Facebook to splash cash on new headquarters: Report
- MCD to join Facebook to solve civic woes
- Facebook valued at $50 bn after new investment
- Facebook billionaire visits Bangkok
- Facebook eyeing to re-connect with China?
- WikiLeaks: British businessmen overeducated, says Branson
- Facebook named best US employer
- Twitter Raises $200 Million in Concluded Funding
- Yahoo to lay off five percent of workforce
- Reliance Communications Launching 3G Service
- Microsoft’s Lawsuit against Google, Apple, Facebook Dismissed
- Finnair to donate to UNICEF campaign for Indian children
- Indian businesses look to reap bounty from social networking
- Nokia launches X5 smartphone
- Best Buy For Black Friday 2010 Ads On Internet
- Dealivore to expand operations to more cities
- Startup Path bids to be ‘anti-social network’
- Facebook launches new messaging system
- Google Raise Makes Employees Happy
- Microsoft unveils Window Phone 7, derides rival devices
- With phone and game launch, Microsoft looks to bounce back
- Traffic movement restricted, Delhiites throng Metro
- Google now restricts Facebook access to Gmail contacts
- Facebook unveils `social commerce’ strategy
- Microsoft’s billions count for little in post-PC world
- Micromax launches world’s lightest touch phone
- Porsche employees banned from social networking
- SNAP 2010 launches student friendly platforms in new media
- Jantakhoj.com lists records of nearly 40 percent of Indian population
- Homegrown fundraising harnesses power of the pink
- Tweet this: Twitter gets new chief executive
- Emanuel begins campaign for mayor in Chicago
- Indian-origin scribe to globetrot to judge Finnair quality