LAS VEGAS - In the ugliest ad so far in Nevada's contentious Senate race, Republican Sharron Angle accuses Democrat Harry Reid of helping to put Viagra in the hands of child molesters.
WASHINGTON - Federal regulators have authorized legal action against more than 50 executives and directors of collapsed U.S.
WASHINGTON - Abbott Laboratories said Friday it will withdraw its diet pill Meridia in the U.S.
ANCHORAGE, Alaska - Alaska Senate candidate Joe Miller says his family benefited from Medicaid and a state-run health care program for low-income children and pregnant women.
DETROIT - A federal judge on Thursday upheld the authority of the federal government to require everyone to have health insurance, dealing a setback to groups seeking to block the new national health care plan.
- Foes of health-care law lose key court ruling
- Mich. judge rejects challenge to health-care law
- White House defends waivers from new health law
- Feds: 8 touches of 'Shrek' glass hazard for kids
- W.Va. gov in tough Senate race sues administration
- NTSB examining California pipeline emergency plan
- American Airlines recalling 800 employees
- Fitch cuts Ireland's credit rating another notch
- EU, South Korea sign free trade deal
- Vt. gov candidates spar over future of nuke plant
- Calif. lawmakers want foreclosure investigation
- Ex-NY gov's group targets NH Dems on health care
- EU pushes China on currency _ but action unlikely
- FDA warns Gilead Sciences over quality controls
- Jamaica media push for libel law reform
- Fast-food freebie ban gets OK in San Francisco
- FCC seeks more info from Comcast, NBC Universal
- Watchdog: Treasury bailed out 66 weaker banks
- Biotech debate turns tart in Mass. governor's race
- $2.38 million fine for Wash. state refinery blast
- High court turns down online tobacco seller
- Audit: Changes needed to make nuke plants secure
- Swiss publish 'too big to fail' rules for banks
- Will voters believe Dem or GOP message on economy?
- Health overhaul centerpiece endures growing pains
- Vermont nuke plant still lobbying for new license
- Paul: Social Security age may need to be raised
- Economy pitch mainly a blame game for both parties
- Farmer Jon: US Sen. spends weekends plowing fields
- Regulators close small Florida, Wash. banks
- Bank of America delays foreclosures in 23 states
- Idaho Supreme Court hears mega-load arguments
- Wind farm generates controversy in Mo. Senate race
- Many wheat growers won't benefit from price jump
- Ecuador troops clash with rebellious police