WASHINGTON - China's holdings of long-term US Treasury securities totalled $1.16 trillion at the end of December 2010, a media report said Tuesday.
WASHINGTON - A leading US trade association has praised India's budget, saying it sets forth clear parameters that will spur and sustain greater investment in the country's infrastructure sector.
WASHINGTON - Incredible India in its myriad wondrous colours is all set to make a splash in this American capital with "Maximum India", a mega festival celebrating its cultural diversity.
WASHINGTON - The US plans to boost its ties with India in two key areas of defence and economic partnership as a follow up to President Barack Obama's November visit to India, according to a senior administration official.
WASHINGTON - The US has announced it will impose sanctions against Libya, as part of measures designed to loosen Muammar Gaddafi's grip on power, while the EU said it was mulling restrictive measures including travel bans and enforcement of a no-fly zone in the north African country.
- Boeing wins Pentagon’s $35 bn tanker contract
- Stereotypes can deter consumer purchases: Study
- Emerging economies spur global recovery: IMF
- Apple to unveil new iPad
- Obama to bat for US businesses around the world
- India back on pre-recession growth path: World Bank
- India back on pre-recession growth trend: World Bank
- US doubts over India’s combat jet partner
- US trade chamber seeks India’s retail opening
- New smartphones give instant access to Facebook
- India offers `win-win’ opportunity, says US chamber
- Food prices at ‘dangerous’ highs: World Bank
- How things get complicated when a friend is a service provider
- Consumers more likely to choose rejected options later: Study
- Pakistan to get $3.1 bn in US aid in 2012
- Obama sets sights on India, China to revive US economy
- Corruption costs Egypt $6 bn annual loss
- US to build $53 bn high-speed rail network
- ‘Sense of coherence’ affects workers’ responses to merger
- Obama asks US business to take on India, China
- ‘No glass ceiling for women in India’
- Nissan’s ‘too quiet’ electric cars fitted with speakers
- Instead of training team leaders, send entire team for management courses
- US restaurtant chain Quiznos expands into India
- US eyes sale of fighter jets, high tech items to India
- US sends high tech trade mission to India
- Google opens online store for Android users
- World Bank opens public voting on ‘Apps for Development’
- US may allow India to buy F-35 Lightning II stealth fighter
- Fiscal consolidation slowing in India, China: IMF
- Dominant CEOs can either build or destroy a company: Study
- ‘India presents fantastic opportunities for US firms’
- Innovate to face India, China challenge: Obama
- India set to grow at 8.4 percent in 2011: IMF
- IMF sees some ‘hot spots’ in Indian equities markets