BEIJING - Housing prices in Chinese cities have recorded a steep fall as a result of the new regulation restricting people from purchasing more than one home in urban areas.
NEW DELHI - Financial Inclusion Scheme has taken a new turn with the State Bank of India (SBI) launching mobile banking services in Madhya Pradesh (M.P.) in collaboration with Bhopal-based organization AISECT.
NEW DELHI - The government Wednesday raised the minimum support prices (MSP) of gram and masur dal by Rs.340 and Rs.389 a quintal respectively and that of wheat by Rs.20.
SHIMLA - With the Kinnauri shawls receiving the prestigious Geographical Indications (GI) tag, over 1,000 weavers involved in the creation of the iconic shawls stand to gain the most.
The Reserve Bank of India’s Reference Rate for the US dollar is ` 44.29 and the Reference Rate for Euro is ` 61.05 on October 20, 2010.
- A car that runs on land, sea or in air
- HCL Q1 net profit falls 35 percent
- Oberoi Realty Off To A Good Start
- Liquidity Adjustment Facility : Auction Results
- Certificate of Registration - Cancelled
- Sensex dips in noon trade
- Underwriting Auctions for Government Securities
- Protests over pension reform cripple life in France