The Reserve Bank of India has announced the calendar of auction for Liquidity Adjustment Facility (LAF) for the quarter April- June 2011. There is no change in the existing terms and conditions under which the Liquidity Adjustment Facility auctions are conducted.
The results of the RBI Repo/Reverse Repo auctions held on March 28, 2011 are:
The Reserve Bank of India has today notified that the aggregate share holdings in Matra Realty Ltd. by Foreign Institutional Investors (FIIs) under the Portfolio Investment Scheme (PIS) has gone below the prescribed trigger limit. Hence, the company is being removed from the caution list for FII's investment and the restrictions placed on the purchase of share of the above company are withdrawn with immediate effect. Therefore, the shares of above company can be purchased in the secondary market on behalf of FIIs clients who have obtained permission to invest under the PIS subject to the existing ceilings and guidelines in this regard.
In revision to our earlier press release on March 25, 2011, in addition to Government of Nagaland, the Government of Jammu and Kashmir has also announced the sale of their 10-year State Development Loan (SDL) for an aggregate amount of Rs. 29.380 crore through yield based auction using multiple price auction method.
- The Patdi Nagrik Sahakari Bank Limited, Patdi, Dist. Surendranagar – Penalised
- Nagrik Sahakari Bank Limited, Babra, Dist. Amreli – Penalised
- Shree Limbdi Nagrik Sahakari Bank Limited, Limbdi, Dist. Surendranagar – Penalised
- Money Market Operations as on March 26, 2011
- RBI Reference Rate for US $ and Euro
- Liquidity Adjustment Facility : Auction Results