The Reserve Bank of India has imposed a monetary penalty of `1.00 lakh (Rupees one lakh only) on The Jain Sahakari Bank Ltd., Mumbai, Maharashtra, in exercise of powers vested in it under the provisions of Section 47(A)(1)(b) read with Section 46(4) of the Banking Regulation Act, 1949 (As applicable to Co-operative Societies), for violations of the directives/guidelines of Reserve Bank on compliance with Know Your Customers (KYC) norms/Anti Money Laundering (AML) guidelines.
The result of the RBI Reverse Repo auction held today is as under:
- Reserve Money for the week ended October 14, 2011 and Money Supply for the fortnight ended October 7, 2011
- RBI launches Order Books, Inventories and Capacity Utilization Survey: July-September 2011 (Round 15)
- Scheduled Banks’ Statement of Position in India as on Friday, October 7, 2011
- RBI Reference Rate for US $ and Euro
- Liquidity Adjustment Facility : Auction Result