The unique itches of an Entrepreneur, Independent Professional and Small Business owners, problems so specific to his business only he will understand and appreciate - the growing pains coupled with wearing too many crucial hats at the same time, how to provide top-notch customer service with few or even zero staff, how to respond rapidly to inbound leads and increase conversion, how to ensure not a single communication, be it through Phone call, SMS or Email, remains unresponded, how to manage your day better and more efficiently and be constantly aware of the financial health and progress of your business.
MELBOURNE - A malfunction in Commonwealth Bank has caused at least 40 ATMs to spill out "thousands of dollars" in Sydney and others in Brisbane.
NEW DELHI - The Confederation of Indian Industry (CII) on Monday welcomed the budget proposals for 2011-12 presented in Parliament by Union Finance Minister Pranab Mukherjee.
MUMBAI - The Sensex at the Bombay Stock Exchange on Monday rose by 536 points to again cross the 18,000 mark, at 18,237, as Finance Minister Pranab Mukherjee tabled Budget 2011 in parliament.
NEW DELHI - Union Finance Minister Pranab Mukherjee today said that the Union Budget is a transition towards a more transparent and result oriented economic management system in India.
- Microsoft launches Microsoft Dynamics AX for retail in India
- Ban on exports of tea leaves to impact tea industry in Darjeeling
- Rail Budget is pro-people, says Mamata
- India assures Iran of early payments, keen to sign DTAA, BIPA
- India expected to become second largest steel producing nation
- Indian economic survey calls for rapid reduction of infrastructure deficit
- Mamata’s Rail Budget is West Bengal poll manifesto, says BJP
- 29.5 percent cumulative export growth in India between April-Dec 2010-11
- Inclusive Development Strategy Focusing on Income and Non-Income Dimensions Required: FM
- Green growth should not result in slow growth cautions economic survey
- Economic survey calls for a second green revolution
- Highlights of Economic Survey 2010 - 11, economy to grow at 8.6 percent
- India, S.Arabia businesses to enhance and strengthen business cooperation
- Stereotypes can deter consumer purchases: Study
- Govt. funding for tech textile research will give fillip to sunrise industry: Official
- ‘Cancer-stricken’ Apple boss Steve Jobs ‘may have just 6 weeks to live’
- How things get complicated when a friend is a service provider
- Consumers more likely to choose rejected options later: Study
- Mukherjee hopes overall inflation to decline to seven percent by March end
- Government to fully compensate States for central sales tax loss
- Business shuts down following Gorkha Strike in Siliguri
- Monthly fluctuations in industrial growth do not reflect correct picture, says Mukherjee
- Montek Singh Ahluwalia predicts decline in food inflation by March end
- Reserve Bank study decline in FDI
- Aqua business opportunities on display at Chennai
- US Commerce Secretary Locke in Mumbai
- India to sign CEPA with Japan on Feb.16, CECA with Malaysia
- ndo-UAE trade registers growth of 300 pct in last five years: Anand Sharma
- Land Rover introduces world’s first iPad-equipped car
- India to face challenge of inclusive growth
- Udaipur’s Taj Lake Palace voted as India’s most romantic hotel
- Iranian Ambassador to India offers alternative pacts in oil import policy
- Experts discuss advances in computer science at Amity Campus
- Hyundai to be Official car partner for World Cup 2011
- ‘Sense of coherence’ affects workers’ responses to merger