PARIS - France-based airplane manufacturer Airbus has said it delivered a record number of 15 jets, worth more than $1.5 billion, to its corporate clients in 2010.
PARIS - At least 23 people have died so far in the street violence in Tunisia amid ongoing protests over joblessness, the French daily Le Monde reported.
BERLIN/PARIS/LONDON - Winter weather hit weary travellers across Europe Friday as pre-Christmas ice and snow disrupted air and road networks.
PARIS - Pre-Christmas weather chaos continued to hold France in its grip Friday, with about 2,000 passengers spending the night into Friday marooned at the country's biggest airport, reported French media.
PARIS - France will introduce its so-called "Google tax" on online advertisements Jan 1, parliament decided Tuesday.
- EADS earnings plunge amid A-380 problems, development costs
- French fuel shortages expected to worsen as strike continues
- Protests over pension reform cripple life in France
- French refinery output threatened by port strike
- Armani Eyes Hotel Arm Expansion
- Euro briefly above $1.40 amid currency war fears
- Currency war fears send dollar to 8-month euro low
- French report suggests hotels in chateaux
- Euro nears $1.40 amid talk of 'currency war'
- Renault sells $4.2B stake in truck maker Volvo
- Disneyland Paris worker dies in apparent accident
- Jaguar with sensational electric super car at Paris Show
- McQueen successor Burton carries on his legacy
- Giles Deacon's debut revives moribund Ungaro
- France's Alstom to cut 4,000 jobs
- Sanofi-Aventis launches Genzyme takeover battle
- Celine aims to redefine luxury values
- French unions launch new pension plan protests
- Business casual needn't apply: Paris is outrageous
- French music industry reaches deal with YouTube
- Toyota Europe sales rebound from recall crisis
- Skin, what skin? Paris covers up for summer
- Michelin to raise $1.6 billion in share sale
- French anti-doping boss Pierre Bordry resigns
- Number of fat people in US to grow, report says
- New strikes in France over retirement age
- France slammed by new strikes over retirement age
- France braces for day of strikes Thursday
- US growth to be slower than expected, OECD says
- Safran to buy US biometrics firm for $1.1 bln
- French agency ready to hand over Armstrong samples
- French lawmakers OK raising retirement age to 62
- Karl Lagerfeld's photos on display in Paris
- Tensions rise as French pension reform vote nears
- Renault, Peugeot Citroen reimburse $2.5B to state