MUMBAI - Senior Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) leader L.K. Advani Sunday took on the Manmohan Singh-led central government over its inability to crack down on corruption, alleging it was doing little to bring back the ill-gotten money kept by Indians in foreign banks.
GHAZIABAD - About 32 lakh consumers of the Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited (UPPCL) in western Uttar Pradesh will now be able to pay their electricity bills on the internet, a statement said Sunday.
Abu Dhabi, Jan 16 (IANS/WAM) As part of its efforts to attract more foreign investments, the United Arab Emirates will participate in 16 international trade fairs and exhibitions across the globe, including one in India, this year.
DHAKA - Bangladesh Sunday signed a deal with Qatar to import four million tonnes of liquefied natural gas (LNG) per year to meet the growing demand for gas.
- Ahmadinejad’s 33-year-old car gets $2 mn bid
- Petrol price hike: Strike planned in Bengal Monday
- Not consulted on petrol hike, will hold protests: Trinamool
- Israel to host industry meet to woo Indian investments
- Maharashtra politicos cheer Adarsh demolition order
- Ahluwalia defends Swan, Unitech on stake sale after spectrum allocation
- Republic Day rehearsals in Delhi from Monday
- Opposition parties in Andhra protest petrol price hike
- Demolish Adarsh building in three months: Environment ministry (Second Lead)
- Auto industry to entice customers with new launches in 2011
- Swiss banker gives ‘tax evasion’ secrets to WikiLeaks
- Adarsh demolition order made in hurry: Lawyer
- Railways get long-delayed fog shields, but partially
- Demolish Adarsh society building: environment ministry
- Staffing companies value add services for higher rating
- Stringent visa norms hurting Goa’s tourism prospects
- Snow cheers apple growers in Himachal