ARLINGTON - Volkswagen has been given top marks by the American Insurance Institute for Highway Safety (IIHS) which rated a total of six Volkswagen models as the "Top Safety Pick 2011".
STUTTGART - The new Mercedes C-Class, to be launched early in the new year, has undergone several modifications including a new front and rear and energy efficient engines that reduce consumption by up to 31 percent compared to the predecessor model, according to the carmaker.
Brasilia, Jan 5 (IANS/EFE) The Brazilian government has said 220 firms in the country have been found to be exploiting their workers and treating them as slaves.
NEW YORK - US stocks posted mixed results Tuesday, rallying later in the trading session after fresh signs that the Federal Reserve is still backing monetary stimulus.
- Facebook to splash cash on new headquarters: Report
- Motorola calls it splits
- India to celebrate 2011 as aviation centenary year
- Madhya Pradesh approves bill to seize corrupt officials’ property
- IFRS will be implemented from April 1: Khurshid
- MCD to join Facebook to solve civic woes
- Congress slams BJP-ruled MCD for proposed property tax hike
- Onion prices to lower further: Pranab
- Himachal records 16 percent rise in tourist arrivals
- Six Punjab cities to have maxi-cab service
- Second Liquidity Adjustment Facility : Auction Results
- Ensure urea for farmers, orders Sukhbir Badal
- Markets lacklustre, Sensex closes 62 points lower (Roundup)
- Another 383 post offices to be upgraded
- Results of Auctions of 10-year State Development Loans, 2021 of Five State Governments
- Air India faces fresh workers’ trouble in Nepal
- Sensex closes 77 points lower
- US clears attack chopper, sophisticated radar, missiles for India
- Maruti Suzuki’s December sales rise 39.7 percent
- Sensex ruling dull in noon trade
- RBI Reference Rate for US $ and Euro
- Liquidity Adjustment Facility : Auction Results
- Canadian CEO salaries skyrocket amid recession
- India Art Summit 2011 to draw best of global art