BERLIN/PARIS/LONDON - Winter weather hit weary travellers across Europe Friday as pre-Christmas ice and snow disrupted air and road networks.
BHOPAL - Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan was caught on the wrong foot Friday when he released a book that carried a message from an IAS officer who has been suspended by the government on corruption charges.
NEW DELHI - Environment Minister Jairam Ramesh Friday said he is ready to discuss a more liberal definition of "no-go" areas where mining activities were prohibited on environmental concerns.
NEW DELHI - Delhiites were in for a pleasant surprise on Christmas eve as onion prices were down to Rs.40 per kg Friday after having sky-rocketed to Rs.80 per kg a few days back.
KOLKATA - West Bengal Chief Minister Buddhadeb Bhattacharjee Friday suggested an India-Bangladesh joint working group to identify areas of trade and commerce between the two countries.
- Pakistan owes $53 bn foreign debt
- CBI quizzes Raja in 2G spectrum scam (Second Lead)
- Tata Steel evaluating Rio Tinto’s offer for Riversdale
- Sensex rebounds 91 points, Reliance Comm surges 10 percent (Roundup)
- Shortage of masons, labourers hit real estate developers in Pune
- Delhi Metro’s airport line likely to begin in 15 days
- 45 truckloads of onions arrived from Pakistan Friday
- Government monitoring foreign capital impact: Mukherjee
- Second Liquidity Adjustment Facility : Auction Results
- Eight years on, Delhi Metro plans for Phase III
- 364-day Treasury Bills auction : Rs.1,000 crore under regular auction
- 91-day Treasury Bills auction : Rs.2,000 crore under regular auction
- Disney Channel announces TV premiere of Ray’s ‘Feluda - The Kathmandu Caper’
- Issue of `10/- denomination banknotes with inset letter “N” in both numbering panels in Mahatma Gandhi Series with additional / new security features bearing the signature of Dr. D. Subbarao, Governor
- Issue of ` 5/- denomination banknotes in Mahatma Gandhi Series with additional / new security features, with ‘R’ inset letter in the numbering panels, bearing the signature of Dr. D. Subbarao, Governor.
- Reserve Bank of India – Bulletin Weekly Statistical Supplement – Extract
- Thousands of passengers stranded in Paris airports
- Government Stock - Auction Results
- Third Quarter Review of Monetary Policy 2010-11 on January 25, 2011
- Gems industry worried at smuggling, poor facilities
- Cool Grey 11 Sneakers Make People Crazy
- Liquidity Adjustment Facility : Auction Results
- US approved business with blacklisted countries: NYT
- Rupee Co-operative Bank Ltd., Pune, Maharashtra – Penalised
- Foreign Exchange Turnover Data
- RBI Reference Rate for US $ and Euro
- Indian IT industry upset over US healthcare cost burden
- Sensex slides 0.28 percent to 19,926 points
- Delhi Metro completes eight years, plans more trains