NEW DELHI - India has decided to merge the two visa facilitation cards that are issued to people of Indian origin and register non-resident Indians in the electoral rolls to let them exercise their franchise, Prime Minister Manmohan Singh said Saturday.
NEW YORK - US stocks fell slightly Friday, after the US unemployment rate dropped to its lowest level in 19 months, but the number of jobs added in December still fell below expectations.
STUTTGART - Luxury German carmaker Mercedes-Benz said Friday its sales last year jumped by 15.3 percent on the back of strong demand from China and the US.
NEW DELHI - The government is likely to send notices to telecom service providers in one week directing them to install interception solutions within six months for monitoring of services, including video calls, using the third generation (3G) spectrum.
KOLKATA - Consumer durables firm Panasonic India plans a foray into business solutions venture in the country by the next year, a top company official said here Friday.
- Punjab traders stop sending tomatoes, vegetables to Pakistan
- Chhattisgarh to set up SEZs
- ‘Government needs to incentivise health insurance’
- Coordination needed to bring down food inflation: Congress
- Government lacks instruments to tackle food inflation: Pronab Sen
- India, Sri Lanka to resume ferry services after 25 years
- Reddys into illegal mining, cancel license: court panel
- Rising inflation: Pranab Mukherjee asks CMs to crack down on hoarders
- Interest rate hike fears push Sensex down 492 points (Intro Roundup, supersedes Roundup)
- Britain council gifts iPads to staff
- India asks diaspora to invest in land of ‘new opportunities’ (Roundup)
- Second Liquidity Adjustment Facility : Auction Results
- 91-day Treasury Bills auction : Rs.4,000 crore under regular auction
- 364-day Treasury Bills auction : Rs.1,000 crore under regular auction
- India hopeful of Pakistan revoking ban on onion exports
- Reserve Bank of India – Bulletin Weekly Statistical Supplement – Extract
- Government Stock - Auction Results
- Foreign Exchange Turnover Data
- Delhi Metro’s airport line likely to open next week: Official
- Pakistan reverses fuel price hike
- AISECT launches its common service centre project in Punjab
- Interest rate hike fears spook Sensex, closes 544 points down
- Shivering in Delhi? Head to sunny Himachal hills
- BlackBerry partners Sprint as tablet market soars
- Sun shines over Chandigarh, flights may resume
- Nepali airline starts India flights
- RBI Reference Rate for US $ and Euro
- Sensex down 173 points in noon trade
- PM unveils new Power Reactor Reprocessing Plant
- Liquidity Adjustment Facility : Auction Results
- Bhutan to sign deal to access Bangladesh’s Mongla port
- L&T gets hydropower project in Himachal