SHANGHAI - As many as two-thirds of workers in this city are not prepared to accept a stingy bonus in 2011, a survey has revealed.
SHANGHAI - A man took off his clothes and confronted a senior railway official in China's Zhejiang province after he failed to buy a train ticket to go home even after standing in a queue for 14 hours.
SHANGHAI - Sale of mobile phones in China showed a growth of 57 percent in 2010 due to the popularity of internet and television enabled devices, according to a survey.
SHANGHAI - A hotel in Shanghai that will occupy the 84th to 110th floors of a 121-storey skyscraper is aiming a world record.
SHANGHAI - China is not using its control over supplies of rare earth - exotic metals crucial in advanced manufacturing - as a diplomatic "bargaining chip," state media quoted Premier Wen Jiabao as saying during a visit to Europe.
- Embraer says still mulling China factory status
- To cool property deals, Shanghai sets 1 home limit
- China curbs lending in move to cool housing market
- Survey shows China manufacturing gaining in Sept
- Chinese appliance tycoon wars with board from jail
- China denies ban on rare earths exports to Japan
- Family planning adversely affecting Shanghai growth
- New Nissan plant boosts output capacity in China
- China's SAIC noncommittal on stake in GM IPO
- China's BYD buys stake in Tibetan lithium miner
- China shares hit 3-week low on bank profit fears
- Free online service for two hours in Shanghai
- World shares mixed amid weaker dollar
- China's currency hits fresh high against US dollar
- US data buoys world markets
- Asian shares mostly rise as Europe worries ease
- China shares fall on renewed property curb fears
- Asian shares rise as Europe worries ease
- Report: China passenger car sales up 18 pct in Aug
- Chinese manufacturing, auto sales show rebound
- Shanghai is China’s most popular city
- China-Russia crude oil pipeline begins operations
- World stocks lower ahead of Bernanke's speech
- China shares rise but earnings temper gains
- Asian stocks mixed ahead of Bernanke's speech
- Big in China: Brands import foreign celebrities
- Chinese bestseller slams Goldman Sachs for crisis
- India, China must raise trade, investment for stronger ties
- Asian shares advance, Europe extends losses
- China begins yuan trade against Malaysian ringgit
- Asian shares advance after slim Wall Street gains
- Summary Box: GM teams with China's SAIC on engines
- Levis launches new global brand, aimed at China
- GM, China partner SAIC plan new engine development
- China's Ag Bank confirms world's largest IPO