NEW DELHI - Delhi saw a heavy fog cover Sunday morning that led to a sharp drop in visibility, disrupting several international and domestic flights at the airport here, officials said.
KOLKATA - While onion prices are bringing tears in the eyes of customers, a computer accessories outlet in Kolkata is giving away the bulb as freebies to romp up its sales.
BEIJING - The People's Bank of China said it will raise the one-year lending and deposit interest rates by 25 basis points from Sunday, the second rate hike this year.
Stockholm, Dec 25 (IANS/WAM) Sweden Saturday expressed its desire for wider trade and investment relations with the Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) and the United Arab Emirates.
BAYANA - Train and road traffic via Bharatpur district of Rajasthan was disrupted Saturday, the sixth day of the Gujjar agitation for reservation in jobs, officials said.
- All factors to be considered before diesel price hike: Pranab
- Onion prices: Delhi wholesale market to function Sunday
- Excise duty exemption for Himachal industry extended
- No decision yet on Indian Oil Corporation’s public offer
- Raja quizzed again, says he ‘cooperated’ (Second Lead)
- Heavy fog delays flights at IGI airport
- XXX Energy Drinks targets 30 percent market share
- Sensex gains 1.05 percent, ends above 20,000 points (Weekly Market Review)
- Jharkhand farmers dump tomatoes on roads
- NEEPCO project in Tripura to run by water, thermal heat
- After Dabur, Pepsi faces raids in Nepa
- GDP growth rate satisfactory: Pranab
- Heavy fog delays many flights at Delhi airport
- Christmas toy makers in China in dire straits
- Google brings extra Christmas cheer to Nepal
- Six Canadian MPs for Vibrant Gujarat summit
- Christmas Village greets tourists at China’s north pole
- Virtualisation poses challenges to disaster recovery plans: study
- Pakistani onions poor, claim Chandigarh wholesalers