KANPUR - Vegetable parks will be set up in all Indian cities with a minimum population of one million to ensure availability of quality produce at reasonable rates, Agriculture Minister Sharad Pawar announced Saturday.
NEW DELHI - Growth in India's travel industry can be achieved only if the required infrastructure is developed, experts said Saturday at the 18th South Asia Travel and Tour Expo (SATTE) here.
NEW DELHI - In a major anti-piracy operation by the Indian Navy and Coast Guard in the Arabian Sea, a Somali pirate ship was sunk in a gun battle off Lakshadweep Islands and 15 brigands apprehended Friday, an official said.
CHENNAI - Backed by all-round growth, Tube Investments of India Ltd closed the third quarter of the current fiscal with a turnover of Rs.749 crore and a net profit of Rs.51.89 crore as against Rs.583 crore and Rs.20.60 crore respectively in the same period last fiscal
New Delhi, Jan.29 (ANI-Business Wire India): Millions of travellers give a thumbs down to eight Indian hotels, and New Delhi's Centaur Hotel located near the Indira Gandhi International Airport IGI Airport, has been voted the worst for three consecutive years not only in India, but also in Asia
- Food Security Bill is ready: K.V. Thomas
- Professional course on competition policy launched
- Licensing norms tougher in India’s new telecom policy
- Helicopter taxi service launched in Himachal
- Maruti Suzuki quarterly net profit drops 17.7 percent
- Further rate hike fears allow bears control of Indian equities (Weekly market review)
- Chandigarh gets Rs.5 crore to light up Rock Garden
- Chlorine gas leak detected on time, says Chemfab Alkalis
- India’s new telecom policy to make licensing norms tougher
- Chandigarh: City for 500,000 now has 800,000 vehicles
- BlackBerry knocked out of Top-5 sellers by China’ ZTE