NEW YORK - US stocks closed higher Friday as investors digested a mixed unemployment report and watched ongoing protests against Egyptian President Hosni Mubarak.
KOLKATA - The construction work for the 1,000-MW thermal power plant at Sagardighi in West Bengal's Murshidabad district will be completed within 2015, an official said Friday.
HALDIA - A new deep sea port will come up at Sagar in West Bengal by reclaiming 2,000 acres of land through dredging, Railways Minister Mamata Banerjee announced here Friday.
HALDIA - The Indian Railways will recruit 2.5 lakh to 3 lakh people in the next six months across the country, union Railway Minister Mamata Banerjee said here Friday.
Abu Dhabi, Feb 4 (IANS/WAM) Etihad Airways, the national airline of the United Arab Emirates, has decided to expand its services in India to tap the huge opportunity offered by the Indian aviation sector.
- Post-Adarsh scam, Chavan reassures builders
- Ban non-coal activity in coal belts: Minister
- Montek bats for FDI in agriculture
- Global crude prices to come down shortly: Montek
- Facebook, Twitter to be used for Census 2011
- Audi’s January sales zoom 57 percent
- Dominican Republic wants to deepen ties with India
- Invest in Andhra Pradesh, it is safe: Minister
- Inflation to come down to 7 pc by March, says Montek
- Diesel subsidy withdrawal unaffordable, says minister
- NDA regime first deviated on spectrum policy: Sibal (Roundup)
- Second Liquidity Adjustment Facility : Auction Results
- 364-day Treasury Bills auction : ` 3,000 crore under regular auction
- 91-day Treasury Bills auction :` 5,000 crore under regular auction
- Sensex ends 441 points lower on Egypt turmoil, high inflation (Roundup)
- Kerala Tourism sweeps PATA travel awards
- Spectrum policy deviations began under NDA in 2003: Sibal
- Reserve Bank of India – Bulletin Weekly Statistical Supplement – Extract
- Jharkhand shops shut down over VAT
- Government Stock - Auction Results
- Foreign Exchange Turnover Data
- The Janata Co-op. Bank Ltd., Godhra, Dist. Panchmahal – Penalised
- The Ghoghamba Vibhag Nagrik Sahakari Bank Ltd., Ghoghamba, Dist. Panchmahal– Penalised
- Boy, 7, almost buys fighter jet via internet
- Dominican president for deepening ties with India
- British PM hosts India-UK business forum
- Waive octroi, local taxes to curb inflation: PM
- RBI Reference Rate for US $ and Euro
- Sensex slips over Egypt turmoil
- IAF may get ‘Star Wars’ helmet from European consortium
- Liquidity Adjustment Facility : Auction Results
- US eyes sale of fighter jets, high tech items to India
- US commerce secretary to take lessons from Mumbai’s Dabbawalas