MUMBAI - A benchmark index for Indian equities markets Monday started the trading week on a negative note as across the board selling continued.
DHAKA - Bangladesh will receive $63 million in loan from Kuwait for help in a power project and to achieve food security in the country, a statement said.
CHENNAI - India's leather exporters are confident of achieving the ambitious export target of $8.25 billion by 2013-14 from the current level of $3.4 billion even if the European Union scraps the anti-dumping duty levied on Chinese and Vietnamese shoes, said a top industry official.
NEW DELHI - The Delhi Metro will install interactive digital pods at 28 stations to provide detailed information to commuters about its network, stations, train timings, fare structure and major tourist destinations in the capital.
- Bina refinery’s two units go on-stream
- Pakistan’s central bank warns government of economic debacle
- Joint action plan with states against inflation: Consumer Affairs Minister (Interview)
- Dalda owner Bunge to double trade finance business in India
- Turkish firm investing over $100 mn on Mumbai, Delhi airports
- Condom firm cashes on Prince William, Middleton’s charm
- Maruti Suzuki Kizashi To Launch