BERLIN - Apple's set-top box TV system Apple TV has long since passed the phase where it's the domain of hobbyists, according to Apple head Steve Jobs.
BERLIN - German solar technology firms came up empty-handed in India this year, raising questions about their competitiveness, a top industry expert said Thursday.
BERLIN - Get in, lean back, relax - travelling in a car could one day be as easy as that.
BERLIN - Almost one in two Germans would like to drop Europe's common euro currency and revert back to the old Deutschmark, according to a survey.
BERLIN/PARIS/LONDON - Winter weather hit weary travellers across Europe Friday as pre-Christmas ice and snow disrupted air and road networks.
- India, Germany set ambitious trade target
- 244,000 Germans log objections to Google’s Street View
- Monopoly, the ultimate board game, turns 75
- India-Germany discusses collaboration in knowledge, infrastructure sectors
- Euro retreats amid warnings of currency war
- German exports dip on the month
- Currency volatility threatens growth, Trichet says
- ECB's Trichet warns on currency volatility
- ECB leaves interest rate unchanged at 1 percent
- Aging work force inspires utility worker training
- Report: IMF doesn't see Ireland tapping fund
- German retail sales slightly lower in August
- Euro steady at $1.3642 after better US data
- German jobless rate down to 7.2 percent
- Euro barely lower amid debt trouble reminders
- Germany opposed to extending euro rescue fund
- Job optimism boosts German consumer confidence
- Germany battles to close the east-west economic gap
- Euro a bit weaker; dollar up on yen
- German business climate improves in September
- EU commissioner: no debt restructuring
- Recall for the rich: Bentley replacing ornament
- Euro remains solid at $1.34
- Deutsche Bank shares drop on expected 3Q loss
- Siemens extends accord with German workers
- Lufthansa appoints Christoph Franz as new CEO
- German public-sector banks consider merger
- Euro at five-week highs against dollar
- Euro up slightly vs dollar, yen continues drop
- European inflation slips back amid signs of slowing economies
- German investor confidence drops in September
- Deutsche Bank plans $12.4 billion capital increase
- Stock issue speculation hits Deutsche Bank shares
- Trichet: phasing out crisis measures to take time
- Euro slightly lower at $1.2684