CHICAGO - Over 100 flights have been called off at the O'Hare International Airport in Chicago because of snow and difficulties in de-icing the planes, officials said.
CHICAGO - Over 325 flights were cancelled at Chicago's O'Hare International Airport due to heavy snowfall Saturday morning, reports Xinhua.
CHICAGO - Grain futures gained Friday on the Chicago Board of Trade.
CHICAGO - Grain futures mostly rose Thursday on the Chicago Board of Trade.
- Salary cap headaches for talented, expensive teams
- Boeing delivered 124 commercial planes in 3Q
- FTC sues California company over tax relief scam
- Grains futures, livestock prices slide
- Few find work at Illinois candidate's job fair
- Hawks' repeat Cup chances challenged by salary cap
- Grains futures up, Livestock prices mostly rise
- AP Interview: Quinn vague on ideas for Ill. future
- Bulls keep Noah, Boozer out with broken hand
- Emanuel begins campaign for mayor in Chicago
- Stocks end bullish month on weak note; Dow off 47
- Summary Box: Dollar Thrifty holders reject Hertz
- Reports: Dollar Thrifty shareholders reject Hertz
- Dollar Thrifty shareholders reject Hertz deal
- Dollar Thrifty fate unclear, will it go to Hertz?
- Boeing gets FedEx 777 order, loses 3 737 orders
- Stocks pull back as investors take profits
- Stocks set to end September surge with more gains
- Ahead of the Bell: Dollar Thrifty to vote on Hertz
- Raiders Hall of Fame QB George Blanda dies at 83
- Grains futures jump, livestock prices trade mixed
- Bugs in baby formula? Parents worried about recall
- Some families win under new health care provisions
- Grains futures rise, livestock prices mostly rise
- Health law kicks into 2nd gear; does it help me?
- AP Interview: Kirk touts honesty, stays cautious
- Grains futures drop, livestock prices trade mixed
- General Growth to pay Hughes heirs $230 million
- Blackhawks not worried about new roster
- A look at favorite car colors in different cities
- Continental, UAL shareholders approve combo
- Continental shareholders approve sale to UAL
- Boeing will raise 737 production to 38 per month
- Grains futures, livestock prices drop
- Ill. governor picks private company to run lottery