BREMEN - The head of a German space technology company, OHB-Systems, has been suspended after damning remarks of his were published by WikiLeaks, a company spokesman told DPA Tuesday.
INGOLSTADT - Audi is planning the biggest investment programme in the company's history, investing some 11.6 billion euros (about $15 billion) between 2011 and 2015 in new products and hiring around 1,200 experts to bolster electro-mobility and lightweight construction, the carmaker has announced.
STUTTGART - The new Mercedes C-Class, to be launched early in the new year, has undergone several modifications including a new front and rear and energy efficient engines that reduce consumption by up to 31 percent compared to the predecessor model, according to the carmaker.
BERLIN - Commerce and Industry Minister Anand Sharma has emphasized the need for enhancing the strategic partnership in innovation between India and Germany.
BERLIN - Official data show that German exports dipped .4 percent on the month in August, compared with the previous month, but were up 26.8 percent over the same month last year.
- Currency volatility threatens growth, Trichet says
- ECB's Trichet warns on currency volatility
- EU backs bank tax, fuzzy on use of revenue
- ECB leaves interest rate unchanged at 1 percent
- Eurostar chooses Siemens to build new trains
- Eurozone retail sales unexpectedly fall in August
- China calls for more Asian clout in global economy
- 65 years after WWII, a family blank is filled
- Report: IMF doesn't see Ireland tapping fund
- German retail sales slightly lower in August
- German jobless rate down to 7.2 percent
- Summary Box: German consumer confidence improves
- Germany opposed to extending euro rescue fund
- Weak report on consumer confidence sinks stocks
- Stocks drop before confidence report
- Stocks inch higher before confidence report
- Stock futures inch higher before confidence report
- Job optimism boosts German consumer confidence
- France balks at automatic budget sanctions
- Germany backs sanctions for profligate EU nations
- China rises and rises, yet still gets foreign aid
- Stocks jump as the news improves on manufacturing
- German business climate improves in September
- Stock futures rise as traders await fresh data
- Stock futures climb after manufacturing report
- Global stock trading mixed amid recovery fears
- Irish, Portuguese bond selloff fans EU debt fears
- Irish borrowing rates climb to new euro-era high
- Global economic fears dominate markets
- Recall for the rich: Bentley replacing ornament
- Euro in retreat after disappointing business data
- European markets drop after disappointing data
- Deutsche Bank shares drop on expected 3Q loss
- Siemens extends accord with German workers
- Lufthansa appoints Christoph Franz as new CEO