CAIRO - Egypt's credit rating and economic outlook have been downgraded by rating agencies due to the ongoing political unrest.
NEW DELHI - The Indian government is likely to keep its economic expansion target unchanged at 8.5 percent for the fiscal 2010-11 in the advance estimates to be released Monday.
CHENNAI - Tamil Nadu Finance Minister K. Anbazhagan presented a revenue surplus interim budget Saturday for fiscal 2011-12, wiping out the revenue deficit of Rs.3,129 crore expected for the current year. As the state is set to go to polls, no new schemes or levy of taxes were announced.
NEW DELHI - India should play a leadership role to ensure rich nations do more to combat global warming, UN climate chief Christiana Figueres said Saturday.
MUMBAI - Bears continued the rampage at the Indian stock markets for the second week on persistently high inflation, that raises concern over economic growth, and unrest in Egypt.
- Instead of training team leaders, send entire team for management courses
- Mubarak meets economic ministers, central banker: Report
- Coffee Mate Freebies On Facebook
- Delhi Metro airport line to open by March
- We expect leadership from India: UN climate chief
- US unemployment rate falls to nine percent
- Egypt unrest might cause economic collapse: Boutros Ghali
- Force10 to expand India development centre
- US restaurtant chain Quiznos expands into India