AMSTERDAM - Royal Ahold NV, the Dutch owner of supermarkets including the U.S.
AMSTERDAM - Consumer products maker Unilever NV said Monday it has agreed to buy Alberto Culver Co., the U.S.
AMSTERDAM - The Netherlands' queen and the outgoing prime minister presented an austere annual budget on Tuesday that slashes government jobs, spending on immigrants, and tax breaks for families - a foretaste of more far-reaching cuts likely to come under the conservative Cabinet now being formed.
AMSTERDAM - Johnson & Johnson said Friday it is in advanced talks to acquire Dutch biotech company Crucell NV for 1.75 billion ($2.29 billion), a deal that would boost the American health care product maker's vaccine business.
AMSTERDAM - Royal Dutch Shell PLC says it has agreed to sell its stake in the Statfjord oil field in the Norwegian North Sea and several related assets to Centrica Resources AS for $225 million.
- Report: Dutch budget better than forecast in 2011
- Dutch archive finds stock share from 1606
- Saab owner Spyker posts H1 loss as sales slump
- Saab owner Spyker posts $176 million loss in 1H
- Investors pay C$2B for ING's Canadian properties
- Dutch state bank ABN Amro reports H1 loss
- Ahold reports 3 percent rise in Q2 profits
- Heineken H1 profit rises on one-time gains
- Small shoot to give Anne Frank tree new life
- Insurer Aegon strikes deal to repay state aid
- Randstad offers to buy out FujiStaff for $159M
- Aegon Q2 makes profit amid fewer one-time charges
- ING Q2 profit rises sharply
- Cost-cutting helps KPN lift 2nd quarter net profit
- Philips Q2 profits up on strong sales
- Philips nominates former division manager as CEO
- Insurer Aegon to sell Transamerica Reinsurance
- Dutch election winner visits queen before talks
- Anti-Islam parties expected to gain in Dutch vote
- Shell buys US company East Resources for $4.7 bln
- Unilever reports 33 percent rise in Q1 profit
- Shell reports $5.48 billion profit in Q1
- KPN profit rises 41 percent Q1
- TomTom ekes out tiny profit in Q1
- Spyker: producing 1,000 Saabs per week
- Philips turns to 200M profit in Q1
- Philips turns to euro200M profit in Q1
- India’s Bharti makes grand entry into Africa’s telecom market
- DSM sells fertilizer arm for $418 million
- Dutch minister: US is blocking trade talks
- Report: Dutch minister says US blocks trade talks
- Shell to boost production, cut more jobs
- Amsterdam airport tightens security after sting
- Dutch group endorses right to suicide for elderly
- Supermarket operator Ahold profit drops in Q4