TOKYO - Japanese shares inched higher in Friday morning trading as some export-oriented issues were boosted by a weaker yen.
Dubai, Nov 25 (IANS/WAM) The Dubai Chamber of Commerce and Industry Thursday hosted a reception in honour of Indian President Pratibha Patil and her accompanying business delegation here at the Raffles Hotel.
RAIPUR - Chhattisgarh signed a power purchase agreement Thursday with India's largest power producer, the National Thermal Power Corporation (NTPC), to get 50 percent power from its upcoming 4,000 MW coal-fired power plant.
Abu Dhabi, Nov 25 (IANS/WAM) The Abu Dhabi Fund for Development (ADFD) will lend 37 million dirhams (about $10 million) for constructing a road in Kenya, it was announced Thursday.
- Jairam Ramesh now calls SUVs ’socially useless vehicles’
- Export of natural resources a crime: Raman Singh
- India, US to sign aviation safety agreement
- PM heading to Berlin, Germany to pitch for Eurofighter
- BGR Energy denies any malpractice in securing loan
- Unsolicited calls, SMSes will soon cease: TRAI
- Patel warns airlines to bring down exorbitant air fares
- You can change your mobile operator but retain number
- Textile parks attract Rs.3,500 crore investment
- SpiceJet seeks time to reply to regulator’s notice
- Government reviews export sops, industrial output
- ‘Corruption as much a problem in Indonesia as in India’
- Nissan to unveil diesel variant of Micra in India
- The Bantra Co-operative Bank Ltd., Howrah – Penalised
- Second Liquidity Adjustment Facility : Auction Results
- Sensex closes 141 points lower as bribery scam jitters persist (Roundup)
- Government warns airlines on high fares
- Chilean pension funds find Indian stock market attractive
- Sensex closes 141 points lower (Second Lead)
- Sreedharan’s tenure extended by one year
- Agriculture tax proposed in Pakistan
- Jagdish Bhagwati to deliver Hiren Mukherjee Lecture
- FCI to improve food grain supply to northeast
- GMR achieves financial closure to expand, operate Male airport
- Japan to help India launch 24 green cities
- Sensex pares early gains; realty, banking stocks under stress
- Food inflation declines further to 10.15 percent
- RBI Reference Rate for US $ and Euro
- Squinkies A Hit Baby!
- NATO containers caused Rs.82 bn damage to Pakistan roads
- Liquidity Adjustment Facility : Auction Results
- Indian businesses look to reap bounty from social networking
- Wiser from 26/11, Indian tourism bouncing back
- Make Kolkata, Rio twin cities, suggests trade body
- Canada showcasing mining expertise in India next month