MUMBAI - A benchmark index of Indian equities markets Friday plunged sharply in late selling, ending trade 345 points lower.
NEW DELHI - Telecom and IT Minister Kapil Sibal Friday said his ministry will consider the recommendation of the Telecom Regulatory Authority of India (TRAI) to cancel the 2G licences allotted since December 2006.
RANCHI - The Jharkhand government plans to take back the unused 7,300 acres of land from Bokaro steel plant, an official Friday.
The Reserve Bank of India’s Reference Rate for the US dollar is ` 45.26 and the Reference Rate for Euro is ` 61.78 on November 19, 2010. The corresponding rates for the previous day (November 18, 2010) were ` 45.45 and ` 61.80 respectively. Based on the Reference Rate for US dollar and middle rates of the cross currency quotes at 12 noon, the exchange rates of GBP and Japanese Yen against the Rupee are:
- Sensex flat in noon trade
- Airtel 3G Services On The Anvil
- Liquidity Adjustment Facility : Auction Results
- Airtel New Logo Released
- Pakistani traders reap bumper business at IITF
- Best Buy Black Friday Ads Make Buyers Awestruck
- Malaysia will help Indian entrepreneurs: PM Najib
- White House says stimulus created 3.5mn jobs