SEOUL - Arguably the biggest challenge facing the Group of 20 summit in Seoul next week will be putting an end to a currency war that is placing the already fragile and uneven global recovery at risk.
TOKYO - Japanese shares rose in Monday morning trading as export-oriented issues were boosted by a weaker yen.
NEW DELHI - Contrary to expectations, the Delhi Metro had fewer riders on Bhai Dooj Sunday, an official said.
NEW DELHI - With major roads in the capital blocked to facilitate US President Barack Obama's movements, office-goers will have a tough time Monday as most of the vehicular restrictions will be in place during peak traffic hours.
- Traffic movement restricted, Delhiites throng Metro
- Thousands protest ahead of G20 summit in Seoul
- Emirates Airline indicted for flight mishandling
- DGCA indicts Emirates Airlines
- US business pleased with Obama’s approach to trade with India
- Manmohan leaves for Seoul Wednesday, will meet Obama again
- India’s tech-driven citizen engagement left Obama impressed (Roundup)
- Tata to locate aerospace, defence projects in Hyderabad
- Tata unveils first cabin for Sikrosky-92 helicopter
- Manmohan Singh leaves Wednesday for G20 Summit in Seoul
- Himachal develops new industrial estate in Baddi
- With collaboration, both US, India stand to gain: Obama’s message
- Obamas show how to win hearts - and do business too!
- Milkfed lacks money to fight patent battle with NRI firm
- Buy-one-get-two free offers increase 4 times in a year
- Obama meets farmers ‘virtually’ for peek at rural tech revolution
- Obama interacts with Ajmer farmers through video conferencing