NEW DELHI - India's exports rose 23.2 percent in September, compared to the corresponding month last year, although a widening trade deficit due to a heavier import bill was a concern, Commerce Secretary Rahul Khullar said Monday.
NEW DELHI - The Delhi government Monday decided not to bring 1,600 Blueline buses back to the capital's roads. The privately-run buses were taken off to decongest some of the city roads ahead of the just concluded Commonwealth Games.
MUMBAI - A benchmark index of Indian equities Monday ended 137 points higher with profit booking pulling down the index from its intra-day highs.
NEW DELHI - With India-US bilateral trade projected to reach record levels this year and top $50 billion, corporate India is looking forward to the upcoming visit of President Barack Obama to help realise the true potential of their economic ties.
NEW DELHI/DUBAI - Luxury airline Emirates' travel and tour segment company Dnata World Travel Monday said it will enter the Indian market by the second quarter of 2011 and focus on the corporate travel sector.
- French fuel shortages expected to worsen as strike continues
- Qatar keen to buy Christie’s auction house
- BGR Energy bags Rs.2,168 crore order
- Hindustan Unilever’s second quarter profit up 32.10 percent
- Bharti Airtel to launch 3G by year-end
- Sensex holding on to gains, global cues help
- Money Market Operations as on October 23, 2010
- Manmohan to launch ‘Little India’ in Malaysia trip
- Petronet LNG’s second quarter profit up 8.65 percent
- Head-loaders go on strike across Maharashtra
- India is an inspiration: Rwandan minister
- Experts to discuss innovative housing techniques
- Arunachal hydro project could lead to flooding: Experts
- RBI Reference Rate for US $ and Euro
- Liquidity Adjustment Facility : Auction Results
- India asks Japan to help achieve infrastructure targets