NEW YORK - The US Treasury Department Tuesday announced plans to sell 1.5 billion shares of Citigroup common stock as it seeks to reduce its stake in the banking giant.
NEW DELHI - The Delhi Transport Corporation (DTC) earned an additional revenue of Rs.60 crore during the Commonwealth Games by providing its services to the Games Organising Committee and other agencies, an official said.
AHMEDABAD - The United Nations Industrial Development Organization (UNIDO) has accepted an invitation from the Gujarat government to be a 'partner organisation' in the Vibrant Gujarat 2011 Summit.
NEW DELHI - The Central American nation of Costa Rica is looking to spark India's interest in a joint venture in carbon-neutral agriculture as well as adaptation of Costa Rican technology for the Indian aerospace industry.
NEW DELHI - Indian companies are going slow on hiring for the October-December quarter, even as the business outlook is improving, a leading staffing firm said Monday.
- Ban genetically modified crops: Greenpeace India
- Technical snag hits Metro’s Dwarka-Noida services
- Coal India oversubscribed 1.57 times
- HDFC Bank net profit rises 32.7 percent
- India, Iraq modify bilateral air service pact
- Apple boss declares victory over BlackBerry
- RBI Sub-Committee to study Issues and Concerns in MFI Sector
- Indian tariff reduction for least developed African nations
- Direct tax mop-up jumps 19 percent, beats target
- Trade bodies address ‘Strategies and Preparedness for trade and Globalisation in India’
- India, Oman to boost economic, energy ties
- Tamil Nadu framing policy for rooftop solar power generation
- Late selling drags Sensex below 20,000 points (Roundup)
- Videocon discovers natural gas in Mozambique
- India 2G spectrum proposals by October end, says TRAI chairman
- Britain to oppose new EU treaty changes
- Domestic air passenger numbers drop 11.08 percent in Q2
- Sensex plummets in last hour to close 240 points lower (Second Lead)
- Credit, debit cards ‘increase impulsive food purchases’
- Bajaj Auto Q2 net profit surges 69 percent
- Kalanathi Maran ups stake in SpiceJet
- TRAI 2G pricing norms by October-end
- Beauty product ads lower consumers’ self esteem
- TRAI 2G pricing recommendations by October-end
- RBI Reference Rate for US $ and Euro
- Liquidity Adjustment Facility : Auction Results
- Dip in Pakistan’s onion exports to benefit India, China
- IBM net income up 12 percent boosted by BRIC sales