MUMBAI - A benchmark index of Indian equities Monday was ruling 117 points higher in morning trade.
TOKYO - Tokyo stocks fell in Monday morning trading as a stronger yen weighed on the market after a meeting of the Group of 20 (G20) finance ministers had little impact on currency markets.
TOKYO - India will not force the civil nuclear agreement on Japan as it recognises the sensitivities involved, Prime Minister Manmohan Singh said here Monday, putting a question mark on the pact that was being discussed between the two countries for the last few months.
NAGOYA - The world's largest seed and agrochemical corporations are filing hundreds of sweeping, multi-genome patents by saying they are developing "climate-ready" crops that will grow in a warmer world but they are actually making a bid to control global farming, the international NGO ETC Group charged here Monday.
- Singapore bourse bids to merge with Australian exchange
- Nokia Siemens Networks, du to upgrade Dubai telecom service
- Maharashtra farmers demand higher price for cotton
- PM lures Japanese investors to India’s development plans
- PM in Japan to give new edge to ‘old relationship’
- Badal asks PM to relax paddy procurement norms
- Safety concerns force Karachi businessmen to shift abroad
- SMEs business confidence index to be bullish in Q3
- ONGC’s first commercial power project to start next year
- Men in Delhi Metro’s women coach to be fined
- India to set up autonomous civil aviation watchdog
- A bewitching Taj under the full moon
- Exporters expect demand to pick up, wary of currency fluctuations
- From Tetris to Batman: new video games with familiar faces