ISLAMABAD - The steep hike in prices of petroleum products will be "a death blow to most middle-income people", a Pakistani daily said in an editorial.
MUMBAI - Indian equities markets Tuesday were ruling flat after the Reserve Bank of India hiked the short-term borrowing and lending rates by 25 basis points each.
The Reserve Bank of India’s Reference Rate for the US dollar is ` 44.43 and the Reference Rate for Euro is ` 61.92 on November 2, 2010. The corresponding rates for the previous day (November 1, 2010) were ` 44.42 and ` 62.16 respectively. Based on the Reference Rate for US dollar and middle rates of the cross currency quotes at 12 noon, the exchange rates of GBP and Japanese Yen against the Rupee are:
CHANDIGARH - Happy with the warm hospitality, Pakistani traders who came to this union territory to participate in Chandigarh Fair-2010, are taking the business trip as an opportunity to develop local contacts and explore new places here.
PATNA - On the chaotic streets of Patna, rickshaw puller Ram Jagan Yadav casts a thoughtful glance around and says, "Change is here and change is the rule." As life goes on amid the Bihar polls, people have not failed to note that things are different.
- RBI Announces OMO Purchase of Government Securities
- Underwriting Auctions for Government Securities
- Liquidity Adjustment Facility : Auction Results
- RBI hikes key interest rates by 25 basis points
- Kolkata Metro services hit for 30 minutes
- Obama wooed by immense Indian business potential: Pakistani daily
- Venezuela nationalises steelmaker
- Android sweeps Apple, BlackBerry in US smart phone market
- Sensex opens higher, but slips on rate hike fears