The Reserve Bank of India today released the data showing daily merchant and inter-bank transactions in foreign exchange for the period October 1, 2010 to October 15, 2010.
NEW DELHI - Jet Airways Friday reported a net profit of Rs.12.4 crore for the second quarter of the current fiscal as against a net loss of Rs.406.69 crore in the year-ago period.
NEW DELHI - Automobile major Mahindra and Mahindra Friday reported a 7.90 percent rise in net profit for the second quarter of the current fiscal at Rs.758.49 crore as against Rs.702.94 crore for the quarter ended Sep 30, 2009.
MUMBAI - The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) will conduct its quarterly review of the monetary policy for this fiscal Tuesday amid hopes that policy rates, already hiked five times in 2010, will not be tweaked again to tame inflation.
- Ethnic Indians bat for Malaysian projects in India
- International shoe fair in Agra
- Nearly 5 lakh tonnes of pulses imported for distribution
- RBI announces Liquidity Easing Measures
- Wen to visit Delhi this year as India, China strive for harmony (Roundup)
- BHEL Q2 net profit rises 33 percent
- RBI Reference Rate for US $ and Euro
- Pakistan population now 184 mn
- Liquidity Adjustment Facility : Auction Results
- Snag hits Delhi Metro’s Dwarka-Noida service
- Over a third of Pakistani locomotives don’t work
- Kolkata Metro services hit again
- India, China to play key role on global issues: US
- Over 200 top chief executives coming with Obama
- Choppy trading continues in Indian stock markets
- Italy’s central bank head gives bleak view of growth