MUMBAI - After remaining range-bound for most part of the morning session, a benchmark index of Indian equities Thursday moved up in afternoon trade. Broader markets were, however, dull on the futures expiry day.
TORONTO - The new-generation wireless technology called long-term evolution (LTE) is set to revolutionize wireless experience on smart phones or tablets and other mobile devices.
The Reserve Bank of India’s Reference Rate for the US dollar is ` 44.49 and the Reference Rate for Euro is ` 61.56 on October 28, 2010. The corresponding rates for the previous day (October 27, 2010) were ` 44.52 and ` 61.47 respectively. Based on the Reference Rate for US dollar and middle rates of the cross currency quotes at 12 noon, the exchange rates of GBP and Japanese Yen against the Rupee are:
NEW DELHI - The Indian unit of German car manufacturer Audi is now in the news for the wrong reasons. It has been accused of selling a defective Audi A6 car to a Delhi-based lawyer.
NEW DELHI - India's annual food inflation fell to 13.75 percent for the week ended Oct 16, from 15.53 percent in the previous week. This may provide some relief to consumers.
- Time to integrate nature into national plans: UN environment chief (Interview)
- India pioneers global plan to green economy
- Liquidity Adjustment Facility : Auction Results
- It’s adieu to 1,600 Blueline buses in Delhi
- Petrobras finds oil signs during deepwater exploration
- Italy business confidence highest since May 2008