MUMBAI - A benchmark index of Indian equities Monday soared in opening trade.
TOKYO - Tokyo shares inched down in Monday morning trading, dragged down by bank shares and the yen's appreciation hurting investor sentiment.
AGRA - Kingfisher Airlines' inaugural Delhi-Agra flight Sunday arrived at the city of the majestic 17th century Taj Mahal but an hour late, a travel agency official said.
NEW DELHI - Petroleum Minister Murli Deora and his Angolan counterpart Jose Maria Botelho de Vasconcelos Sunday agreed to sign a memorium of understanding (MoU) that will speed up cooperation between the two countries in the hydrocarbon sector.
- Diwali mela with a business school twist
- Mobile number portability launch delayed, to start Nov 25
- RBI extends Liquidity Easing Measures
- RBI to balance growth, inflation in monetary review: Pranab
- FIIs pumped in $6.42 bn in October
- Expanding national highways in east India vital for trade
- Himachal offers discounts on woolens, handicraft items
- Railways, NTPC sign MOU for power plant in West Bengal
- Chidambaram reviews CII rehabilitation work in Ladakh
- Jasola-Apollo Metro Station foot overbridge now open
- Obama will have to dine Indian style at Bukhara
- Milkmen back in New Zealand after two decades
- Kingfisher flight to Taj city from Sunday
- Dhaka could reap $2.3 bn from transit facilities to India, others