WASHINGTON - President Barack Obama has said the US will explore ways to reduce barriers to its exports and increase access to the Indian market as the country needs to find new customers in new markets for American-made goods.
TORONTO - Canada has toppled the US to become the most respected country brand in the world, according to a report on global branding on the basis of tourism.
WASHINGTON - The US will explore ways to reduce barriers to its exports and increase access to the Indian market, said US President Barack Obama in a signed article published Saturday.
WASHINGTON - The Executive Board of the International Monetary Fund (IMF) has approved proposals that will lead to a major overhaul of the Fund's quotas and governance putting India among the top ten.
NEW YORK - US stocks posted small gains Friday as new employment data showed companies were adding more jobs than expected.
- Etihad launches club for art enthusiasts
- Amid fireworks, Sensex starts New Year at all-time high
- Obama on a mission to sell more in India
- Obama to focus on opening new markets for US in India
- Reserve Bank of India – Bulletin Weekly Statistical Supplement – Extract
- Dikshit to travel to Tokyo for Asian cities’ summit
- HUDCO moves court for stake in Kochi airport
- Badal government has failed to lift paddy: Amarinder
- Brand bond has much stronger impact on consumers than thought
- Nothing suspicious found on Delta flight in Mumbai