MUMBAI - Describing Mumbai as a city of dreams and praising Mumbaikars, including those living in the "winding alleys of Dharavi", for their optimism and determination, US President Barack Obama Saturday said it was these qualities that would bring India and the US closer.
MUMBAI - India Inc. found US President Barack Obama a "sincere and dynamic" person willing to further business relations between the two countries, a top official said Saturday.
MUMBAI - US President Barack Obama Saturday struck a chord with Indians as he used Hindi words such as "diya" and "Saal Mubarak" while addressing a gathering of over 400 business honchos from both countries.
MUMBAI - Low-cost carrier SpiceJet Saturday signed an agreement with US aircraft manufacturer Boeing for buying 30, B737-800 commercial aircraft, worth $2.7 billion.
MUMBAI - Anil Dhirubhai Ambani Group (ADAG) firm Reliance Power Saturday signed a $750 million (Rs.3,500 crore) deal with US engineering major General Electric (GE) to procure turbines for its gas-based power project in Andhra Pradesh in the presence of President Barack Obama here.
- Obama signals easing of high-tech exports, unveils $15 bn deals (Intro Night Roundup)
- ‘10 bn dollar business deals between India-U.S firms to create 50,000 jobs in U.S’: Obama
- US to support India for NSG, to clear banned Indian entities
- US to send high-tech trade mission to India
- Obama supports India’s rise, declares $15 bn deals (Night Roundup)
- India-US business on equal terms: Bajaj
- President Obama holds discussions with Indian, US businessmen in Mumbai
- U.S.-India have signed several landmark trade deals worth 10 bn dollars: Obama
- Do away with old stereotypes, Obama tells Americans, Indians
- Indo-US business deals worth $15 bn struck
- Over nine percent growth in tourist arrivals in October
- US economy adds 151,000 jobs in October
- Punjab, Canadian province sign agreement
- India, US finalise $5-bn defence pacts
- US supports India’s rise: Obama
- Obama promises to reform high-tech export laws
- Raise Middle East call settlement rates, telcos urge TRAI
- SpiceJet to add 30 Boeing aircraft in its fleet
- Obama armed with $10 bn Indo-US deals and 54,000 American jobs
- India-US ties can create more jobs: Indra Nooyi
- Google now restricts Facebook access to Gmail contacts
- Forex reserves up by $2.56 billion on gold revaluation
- Outsourcing not an Indian plot to steal US jobs: McCain
- America Inc feels Obama India visit to improve market access
- Australian tourism body not worried about Qantas engine woes
- Sensex gains 973 points, hits new high (Weekly Market Review)
- Jharkhand has no bills for Rs.6,700 crore officials spent
- Tata Docomo 3G Launched In 9 Circles
- RBI to set up more offices in northeast
- Heli-taxis to take wings in Himachal
- Obama’s Day One India engagements dominated by business
- Separatists call for Kashmir shutdown during Obama’s visit