KOLKATA - IT major Infosys Technologies Tuesday signed an agreement with the West Bengal government for setting up a campus on a 50-acre plot at Rajarhat in the citys north eastern fringes that is expected to provide employment to 15,000-20,000 people.
ISLAMABAD - Despite stiff opposition from allied parties and the opposition, the Pakistan government Tuesday tabled the reformed general sales tax (GST) bill in the Senate after it was approved by the standing committee on finance.
NEW DELHI - The Municipal Corporation of Delhi (MCD) sealed three guest houses in Paharganj area of Delhi Tuesday for non-payment of taxes, an official said.
KOLKATA - World's largest coal miner, Coal India's (CIL) net profit rose by 29.06 percent to Rs.4,020 crore in the first half of the current fiscal (2010-11) over the corresponding period last year.
NEW DELHI - To check fraud, the Municipal Corporation of Delhi (MCD) will no longer courier birth and death certificates to online applicants, officials said Tuesday.
- ‘Due diligence must before investing in global property markets’
- Gujarat will power India’s development: Narendra Modi
- Jet Airways reports rise in number of flyers
- Kingfisher Airlines, American Airlines to share codes
- Maharashtra builders seek to rectify anomalies in rules
- Financial oversight body by December: Minister
- Second Liquidity Adjustment Facility : Auction Results
- BCCL, HEC tie up for modern coal washery
- Sensex cuts losses, closes 266 points lower (Roundup)
- Souza’s tribute to Tagore highlight of Indian auction
- Results of Auctions of 10-year State Development Loans, 2020 of Four State Governments
- Narendra Modi makes strong pitch for ‘Vibrant Gujarat’
- RBI releases Report of the Working Group on BoP Manual for India
- Sensex cuts losses, closes 298 points lower (Third Lead)
- Now, electricity sub-stations that work through remote!
- China denies copying high-speed rail technology
- Sensex sinks over 600 points on Korean hostilities, recovers (Second Lead)
- Himachal dam row spills to Delhi’s fruit market
- China to unveil new auto plan, sell 1 mn electric cars
- Sensex pares Monday gains, Asian cues weak
- RBI Reference Rate for US $ and Euro
- Torch 9800 most satisfying smart phone from BlackBerry
- Ambassador Car To Get A New Look
- Liquidity Adjustment Facility : Auction Results
- For business, VAT 69 bottle gets new curves!
- Few handmade quilts sell in Shillong, ‘dhunuris’ feel chill