ANN ARBOR, Mich. - Borders Group announced Monday that it is making several changes to its merchandising team under the direction of chief merchandising officer Michele Cloutier, including bringing back Kathryn Popoff as vice president for merchandising.
ANN ARBOR, Mich. - Borders Group reported a slightly larger loss in the second quarter on lower revenue and said it will add more items besides books in its stores to boost revenue.
ANN ARBOR, Mich. - Domino's Pizza Inc.'s second quarter profit rose 55 percent as more people bought more of its revamped pizza, pushing revenue higher.
ANN ARBOR, Mich. - Brad Labadie has resigned as director of football operations at Michigan, saying the move is unrelated to an ongoing NCAA investigation into the storied program.
- Borders Group Inc. launches electronic book store
- GM hopes new Cruze controls small car market
- Book seller Borders' fiscal 1st-qtr loss narrows
- Financier invests in Borders, becomes chairman
- Regulators shut 4 banks; 72 have failed this year
- Regulators shut small banks in Georgia, Michigan
- Borders Group 4Q profit doubles despite sales drop
- Borders Group 4Q profit doubles but sales fall
- Domino's profit more than doubles on new recipes
- Borders cuts 164 positions amid sales slump
- Borders cuts 164 positions
- Borders Group amends meeting rules
- Schwimmer back in the director's chair for 'Trust'
- Borders Group reports smaller 3rd-quarter loss
- Economists: Mich. will keep losing jobs in 2010