LOS ANGELES - The home sale slump has left some dwellings designed by Frank Lloyd Wright and other architectural luminaries languishing on the Southern California market.
LOS ANGELES - Southern California's home-sale listings are beginning to resemble an index to the country's most famous mid-20th-century architects, with more marquee properties languishing on the market as the well-heeled become increasingly reluctant to buy.
LOS ANGELES - Billionaire Eli Broad said Monday he had chosen an expanding downtown cultural district for a new museum to showcase his collection of art that includes works by Salvador Dali and Joan Miro.
ANKARA, Turkey - An army of Turkish cranes and bulldozers is at work across the Middle East, Central Asia and Africa, building dams, stadiums and highways in a boom that's helping drive Turkey to record growth and bolstering its efforts to become a regional power broker.
LONDON - Prince Charles' victory against modern architecture could be an expensive loss for a Qatari royal.
- Millions of jobs that were cut won't likely return
- Hope, misery define Brazil's dream city at 50
- Philly-based firm to design new US London embassy
- Deal reached to save landmark LA hotel
- Building boom transforms heart of Beirut
- Berlin shows highlights street, urban design
- Car showrooms are reborn as places to play, learn
- A tourist's Christmas in Midtown: First, the tree
- New tour at Frank Lloyd Wright synagogue in Pa.
- Energy Dept. walks the walk with smart building