PHOENIX - Hundreds of Arizonans with a type of adjustable-rate mortgages will be eligible for principal reductions and other relief under an agreement with Wells Fargo & Co., Arizona Attorney General Terry Goddard announced Wednesday.
PHOENIX - An Arizona man who lost his eligibility for a state-funded transplant due to state budget cuts learned Wednesday he is the beneficiary of an anonymous donation to pay for the life-saving procedure.
WASHINGTON - The nation's economic stress eased slightly in August thanks to lower foreclosure rates in the hardest-hit states, according to The Associated Press' monthly analysis of conditions around the country.
PHOENIX - A Phoenix man awaiting a bone-marrow transplant got good news Friday - word of two donors who are possible matches.
PHOENIX - Current economic conditions point to less revenue for the state than previously projected, legislative budget analysts said Wednesday, putting more pressure on lawmakers to consider new cuts to services such as education and health care.
- AP Exclusive: Tax status of bowl games challenged
- Panel suggests steps to make Ariz. more efficient
- Unemployment rises in 27 states last month
- Would-be Coyotes buyer submits $25 million
- Manufacturer NN sells Tempe, Ariz. assets
- Top ballot item: bid to legalize pot in California
- Sales tax increase not deterring spending in Ariz.
- AP analysis: Economic pain failed to ease in July
- 'Birth tourism' a tiny portion of immigrant babies
- Amtech Systems gets $37M in new solar orders
- Number of illegal immigrants in US now declining
- OL Westerman leads 2011 recruiting class out West
- Alaska GOP Sen. Murkowski in jeopardy
- Bashas' reorganization plan appealed by creditors
- US golf clubs in the rough as members drop away
- Cardinals sign first-round pick, 3B Zack Cox
- Montero's 2 homers, lead Kennedy, Diamondbacks
- Judge OKs Bashas' plan to emerge from bankruptcy
- Avnet to acquire itX Group for $69.2 million
- Spanish solar firm to put US base in Arizona
- Avnet 4th-quarter profit jumps on rising demand
- Immigration issue boosts Brewer in Arizona race
- Suns lure Blanks from Cleveland to be GM
- AZ boy found dead in pit walked 3 miles from home
- Ariz. boy found dead in pit walked mile from home
- US Airways says July traffic rose
- Truck stop chain to pay $70,000 in harassment suit
- Arizona Heart Institute files for Chapter 11
- AP analysis: US economic stress heads back up
- Foreclosure activity up across most US metro areas
- Meritage Homes swings to 2Q profit
- NATO: 1 missing sailor killed in Afghanistan
- Poll: A few cracks in Obama's Hispanic support
- In Ariz. Senate race, Hayworth hopes to slay giant
- 2 groups sue Nebraska city over immigration law