NEWBURGH, N.Y. - Authorities say a dozen workers at a warehouse at an upstate New York airport have been charged with using forged immigration documents to get jobs.
FORT LAUDERDALE, Fla. - Federal agents arrested 26 suspects in three states Tuesday, including a doctor and nurses, in a major crackdown on Medicare fraud totaling $61 million in separate scams.
WASHINGTON - Lawyers for a group of 400 people arrested at a 2002 protest say the District of Columbia has agreed to settle a class-action lawsuit for about $8.25 million.
FORT LAUDERDALE, Fla. - Federal agents arrested about 30 suspects in three states Tuesday in a major crackdown on Medicare fraud totaling $61 million in separate scams as the government targets waste in taxpayer-funded health care.
SAN JUAN, Puerto Rico - Police have arrested two doctors and at least 42 patients accused of defrauding a major health insurance company, the U.S.
- AP sources: Busts in 3 states over Medicare fraud
- State Department says Cuba has detained US citizen
- Fund manager pleads guilty to fraud charges
- 3 arrested for Newport Beach home invasion
- Kenyan police arrest man with 100,000 bullets
- Israeli police arrest settler leader in West Bank
- Geneva: Police use tear gas on WTO protest
- Indonesian police stop Greenpeace forest protest
- UK police arrest man wanted in US on fraud charges
- Conn. man accused of $20 million investment fraud
- Man arrested in anti-aircraft missile plot
- Arrest video has transit police on guard in Calif.
- DC agrees to $13M settlement over protest arrests
- Sister: Man arrested at station is mentally ill
- SF area officer, passenger injured during arrest
- Authorities: SF area officer injured during arrest
- Police: IRA dissidents plant car bomb in Belfast
- Mental health cases tax police, emergency workers
- Dozens occupying UC Berkeley building arrested
- AP News in Brief